About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Rick Perry, Mitt Romney Spar Over Hiring Of Undocumented Immigrants (VIDEO)


Liar 1 asks Liar 2, "Why you lying"? LOL...only the idiots would cheer when Perry the supposed greatest hope to Texas has done absolutely nothing to stop the illegals hop, skipping and jumping through the largest border in the country (For South of the border illegals) and Romney, whose only experience seems to be via the workers he hires to trim his vast landscapin­g....
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: