About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

United Nations General Assembly 2011: Obama Pressures Palestinians To End Bid


Exactly...­perhaps what Obama is really trying to say is, "we already hi jacked some INHABITED land in the 40's and gave it to the "Israeli" people, now the Palestinia­ns want to take it back". We can't just keep passing land around like puzzle pieces as if millions of people don't live there. But without offending the sensibilit­ies of the people, their culture and religion that dominates the region, he sticks to Israel's security and our pledge to protect blah blah blah..
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: