About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, September 2, 2011

2012 GOP Candidates: Where Do They Stand On Women's Health Issues?


Another pledge from the red idiots to reverse the progress of women's rights. This should come as no surprise to anyone.... What is funny is the Susan B Anthony team seems not to want their pledge at all...At least they see the hypocrisy in the pledging to defund planned parenthood and all the other services not related to abortion as an attack against women's health and rights.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: