About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Obama Jobs Plan: 'Innovative Infrastructure Ideas' And Sector-Specific Relief


UGGGGHHH as someone who voted for this man......h­e better come tough with no holes barred....­The Red team has been allowed to throw tantrums, stop government­, disrespect the President and their own constituen­ts, blatantly LIE and WE the American people are patiently waiting his (our President, love or hate him) next plan. Lets hope this plan is actually one he is willing to fight over, not one he bows and concedes to the party of NO. Many continue to argue hes the only adult in the room..Real­ly? Well perhaps he should exact some type of discipline on his other counterpar­ts...being nice and diplomatic hasn't worked thus far...its definitely not going to work when the Reds are trying to oust him from office at all costs.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: