About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Obama Unveils Deficit Reduction Plan, 'Buffett Rule' Tax On Millionaires


If this is class warfare, it was initiated by the super wealthy who see nothing wrong with paying less than their lowest wage earner. If this country is so great and so wonderful, why are less than 10% of tax payers willing to keep taking money from grandma and the poor and use it to fly their tax free jets? I don't always agree with Obama but this issue is basic math. We have a huge bill, SOMEBODY has to pay it. Blaming the current or former administra­tions does not reduce the deficit one dollar.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: