About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Obama Jobs Plan: $447 Billion, More Than Half In Tax Cuts, To Be Paid For By Super Committee


Nothing really new here.lets see if Obama shows some aggression when dealing with the party of No...His diplomatic method of dealing with the red team has earned him nothing buts slaps in the face, taunts and out right hate..Perh­aps he will use the next couple of months to force the hands of the top 4% of Americans determined to watch the country suffer until they can get this man out of office.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: