About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Obama Jobs Plan: $447 Billion, More Than Half In Tax Cuts, To Be Paid For By Super Committee


I support his plans (for the most part) he just doesn't seem capable of executing them. Don't get me wrong, he still has the No team to contend with to pass legislatio­n but while the Red team is dragging every idea he has every spouted (even if they had previously agreed with the position) and citing him as everything from a Communist to the son of Satan I feel he should be MORE aggressive in his speeches and conduct with Congress particular­ly when he has the media before him. Every "Get him out of office" Republican uses every media outlet to bash him in every way shape and fashion then he comes on TV smiling politely and discussing his "plan". Tonight was the first time I believe he showed any angst or irritation over the governing Congress and the daily gridlock continuing to sink this country.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: