About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, September 19, 2011

John Fleming, Millionaire GOP Congressman, Blasts Obama Over Buffett Rule: I Can't Afford A Tax Hike


Excuse me Mr Fleming but $400,000 definitely qualifies your for the tax breaks your companies and fellow wealthy repubs enjoy. Try paying 36% of your income in taxes when you make around 75k and then come back whining on how to feed your family....­Give me a break...th­e average wage earner in this country won't see 400k in their entire lifetime let alone in one year. I am all for capitalism­, free enterprise etc etc. as long as it doesn't unfairly punish the little people the wealthy rely on to keep them in their mansions.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: