About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Muddled Class Warfare

Newt and the Republican boys also have plunged us into wars that no modern country can afford, prevent fair taxation of the wealthy and corporatio­ns and send our jobs to whatever country is cheapest..­..Lets be realistic. This is not a "party" issue this is a common sense issue and both parties are at fault. If the system was screwed before Obama inherited office it makes little sense to blame him for its continuing failure over the American people. Paying down the debt is plausible but the Red team will be right back at it (Just as they were after Clinton) running up the tab in the name of "Patriotis­m, preventing terrorism and encouragin­g a free trade society." American Economics 101.
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: