About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Obama Planned Parenthood Speech: Abortion Foes Want Return To 1950s


The far rights mind set has not changed since the 1950's. Its always been A- ok for a man to get snipped and fixed (and pretty much do what the heck he wants) but a married woman needs her husbands permission. At the same time what a woman chooses to do with HER body is open to debate discussion and regulation. Equal rights....hmmmm. Thats real equal. Oh and the fact that most anti-abortion fanatics dont want to spend a dollar of their own caring for the millions of unwanted children in the world just makes this issue even sillier. When will Congress ,the bible thumpers, and the out right crazies go home, shut up and sit down. What a human being chooses to do to their own body is their business. The end. You dont have to agree with the decisions people make but at the very least the ignorant and the "holier than thou" should be taught the definition of what "Rights"are. It means "My body, my problem." I understand many people have strong feelings concerning what happens at the point of conception gives unborn children rights too....blah blah....Women are not hosts or pods, no one should have the right to determine what goes on inside of someone elses body, especially since the "host" has rights and the ultimate say so in the first place.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: