About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bobby Jindal's Rebranding Effort Hits Snag


Mr. Jindal, you can rebrand, rename, reallocate, or simply relocate but the objectives of your political party will always be the same. Reward and appease the wealthy, ignore the poor and elderly and claim that its the American way. The only way to change the Republican party is to disband it. All the creative rhetoric in the world can't change the simple fact that the policies of the Republican party are primarily geared towards the wealthy and affluent. The trickle down effect is a joke, has never and will never work and needs to be discarded to the myths of time. Do I agree completely with the Democratic party? Absolutely not, but I cannot agree with a party whose interests are dedicated to preserving the wealth, affluence, political and financial control of the 1% who benefit.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: