About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Segregated Prom: Wilcox County, GA. High School Students Set Up First Integrated Prom


Thank heavens I don't live in the south. Since this is not a school sponsored event (It IS PROM!!!) that means that parents and other community members are supporting this wonderful tradition. "That's right folks we have to let you go to school together but that doesn't mean those people will dance with ours" Its sad when teenagers are far more evolved than their parents. I would move out of state before I allowed my child attend a school still stuck in 1960.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: