About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Rand Paul: Sandy Hook Shooting Could Have Been Prevented If Teachers Had Guns


Yup, arming every adult who can pass a background test at a SCHOOL is the solution to saving the lives of children from a psychopath. What is wrong with people? If everyone in that school was armed its far more likely that more people would have been shot. This is not the wild wild west. The average person is not a marksmen disguised as a teacher or a principal. Unfortunately the psychos with guns generally don't have licenses to carry them. Is there a problem with school shootings? YES. Are more guns and ammunition the solution? NO. Doesn't take a rocket scientist or a pamphlet from the NRA to figure it out.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: