About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, April 26, 2013

Undercover Police Stings Target Front Lines Of Stolen iPhone Market


The stings would make much more sense if they were actually deterring the theft of cell phones and other technology but it appears that it has not. Crime is still up, particularly robberies so perhaps the police should go back to the drawing board and find a better use of the millions of dollars they are wasting to give someone community service.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: