About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Obama Plan B Decision: Feds To Comply With NY Judge's Ruling


I am all for the rights of women. Period. Whether it be voting or contraception, the decision should rest squarely on the shoulders of the woman whose body is being affected. That being said I do have a problem with a teen being able to pop a very serious drug like candy. There has to be some restrictions on the use of this particular drug as most teenagers may not know the ramifications of taking a drug as potent as the morning after pill. I understand that many youth do not have an adult they can turn to, but a social worker, doctor, youth advocate, adult family member, someone should at least be required to be involved. Our children can't just go pick up a prescription for Vicodin for a reason.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: