About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Why We Need Female Spiritual Leaders

Though I personally do not subscribe to any religious philosophy I find it ridiculous that the major religions traditiona­lly have excluded the role of women as leaders in practice. To be the mothers, nurturers, educators and the first loves of both male and female beings on this earth its an insult to be considered secondary, or subservien­t to any other human being on this planet.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: