About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Looking Ahead, Latino Voters See A Choice Between Disappointment And Menace


He's also deported more than a million illegal immigrants­, a record number. "It infuriates us," said Solis. "The way you get to a million is by sending people back who maybe have a traffic citation."

Excuse me Mr Solis but it "frustrate­s" you that the President deported illegal persons back to their own country when they were caught? Should he completely ignore the immigratio­n issue? No 12million+ illegal immigrants means something needs to be done. But asking the President to give passes out to the people our law enforcemen­t catches committing a crime is stupid.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: