About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sarah Palin Reacts To Alleged Tea Party 'Terrorist' Criticism (VIDEO)


"I'm going stand up for those fiscally conservati­ve patriotic independen­t Americans who wants the best for this country.” Really Palin?Your Tea party crew has only HURT the average American people. You have done NOTHING but continuall­y hold up any type of reasonable discussion EVEN within your own RED chest thumping party. Saying no to everything and demanding the extremely wealthy keep all their money plus most of the AVERAGE tax payers is insulting. "Smaller Government­" What does that mean if the only thing you continue to make small are incomes, and job production numbers. Reducing the debt is but 1 issue Americans are facing. How about you and some of your wealthy cronies create a company and ACTUALLY hire someone. If the wealthy created jobs due to tax cuts we should have some by now. CHECK TAX STATS. Sorry people the Tea party does have racist elements, every week someone in the party has and Enormous faux paux indicating that perhaps the true crazies and bigots in this country have finally found a political home. All disguised "in taking our country back". As if it was EVER the average American persons in the first place. The top 4% rule, (red and blue), the Koch brothers bought the Tea party and citizens in this country pray for the sky not to fall . If there are aliens out there I hope they beam Palin and the other Tea Party psychos up.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: