About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Mitt Romney Heckled, Says Corporations 'Are People, My Friend' (VIDEO)


I guess Romney won't be running on the platform of being quick on his feet either. The Republican tea jerkers cannot seem to control the endless idiotic rhetoric that comes out of their mouths. If corporatio­ns were "people" too how come they keep screwing their fellow man? I would have so much more respect for the Red team if they just came out honest "We are the wealthy, we are for the wealthy, Elitism is our philosophy­, the masses can figure out the rest on their own."
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: