About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

One Thing Red States Do Better Than Blue States (INFOGRAPHIC)


Since many religious organizations require a form of tithing/alms/donations etc. as confirmation of ones faith (or at least an act trying to prove it) this article and its premise are not really surprising. The bible and many who follow the fundamental/orthodox teachings believe that 10% of their income is to go to the church. I'm not sure about anyone else but I believe the definition of altruism is doing something without the expectation of anything in return. This includes salvation or any sort of recognition for one's efforts.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: