About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Federal Drug Agency Denies Marijuana Is Less Toxic Than Alcohol


Potheads may not be my favorite people (close) but they cause far less damage than the pill poppers and the drunks. ...Even the nice wall street types who only have a few martinis during lunch end up on PSA's talking about how devastated they are to have killed x amount of people on their way home from a stressful day at the office.... I'm still waiting for someone to cause terror and havoc while they are high. Should weed be legal everywhere? Probably.. (cigarettes, prescription pills that are strong enough to kill an animal and liquor are)..Our drug system is not on par with reality in the first place. The homie toking in his living room and consuming 3 hamburgers and two bags of Cheetos within 30 minutes is the least of my worries.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: