About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

USC Student: Police Said I Wasn't Raped Because He Didn't Orgasm


I should be shocked..but sadly I am not. Despite the fact that this is `2013 ( I am sure progressives in say 1894 screamed the same thing " Its 1894"!) our revolution as people has obviously not progressed as fast as our technology. I can literally communicate with someone in a cave 7000 miles away, but in our super modern nation of "equality" rape is commonplace and ignored, murder of a child is ok if you're "scared", self proclaimed religious nuts want to dictate what goes on in a woman's body and racism and sexism is the norm. 1% of the planet owning and controlling the rest of the planet? Yup that makes sense too. If there are aliens somewhere out there I'm sure they look down at us with pity and humor. Stupid humans...
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: