About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Senate Committee Votes Yes On Syria Resolution To Bomb Assad


So we are going to attack a country whose own rebels decline our assitance. This is ridiculous. I generally support Obama's stance and position (Congress.....well they havent been effective in how many years?) but how many countries shall we invade and how many people are we going to kill before America stops playing God of the planet.There are plenty of humanitarian outrages all over the world but we choose to pick and choose at hmmmm. (Well if they are Islamic they seem to be at the top of the list...Oil? Done!.)

Unless another Hitler starts hopscotching all over the world we as Americans should probably focus our energy on our own. Chicago is a war zone and Detroit...nearly a 3rd world country. Can we please drop some troops over there? Now I understand we have proclaimed to the world that we will not send any troops over. At least not in the next 90 days.....Yet we are bombing Syria....Not Assad..... hes good, those missiles will probably hit all of his innocent people You know the ones we are protecting. and like 4 bad guys (do we even know who they are?).
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: