About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

NATO Summit: Protesters, Police Face Off In Largest Rally Against Chicago Summit Yet (PHOTOS, VIDEO)


The specific message of the protesters may not be clear but the stance taken by veterans who cast down their medals is pretty heroic. Those who have actually seen and lived the price of war caused by those who never enter it (I'm referring to the diplomats of every country including those currently warring who toast have dinner and discuss the lives of hundreds of millions of people). Violence obviously has never solved anything and I do wish the protesters had unified on at least a few issues. (Abortion to Wall Street? As usual the media will report this as a disarray of angry voices, and in this case they may be right but I am and always will be supportive of those who get out and say something!
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: