About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Cory Booker Clarifies Criticism Of Obama's Campaign Tactics (VIDEO)


What? I saw the original interview and his backtracking now makes absolutely no sense. What is it with the politicos? I wonder how long after Booker gave his honest opinion before the "phone call" came dictating what he really meant to say and how to clarify his opinion. When are our elected officials going to get it? We far more respect the person who says how he feels and says suck it up, than the persons continuously just sucking. Even as an Obama supporter I have my arguments and points of contention with him and his policies but blatantly lying as a show of support is ridiculous.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: