About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Denise Helms, California Woman, Fired After Calling Obama N-Word, Hoping He's Assassinated (VIDEO)


As anyone with an ounce of common sense knows, free speech is only free when you are not preaching racism and hate concerning the leader of our nation. Be realistic, if everyone was allowed to entice racism and hate without any qualms from anyone...the world would be much worse than it already is. You don't like the President of the United States? Fine, That is your right. To insult an entire race of people is beyond ignorant.
About Video
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: