About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, October 12, 2012

The Enemy of My Enemy Is My President


This cant be surprising to anyone. Thanks to the wonderful Supreme Court who supports the buying of candidates most million dollar+ contributors will continue to float in the direction of their best interests. Their bank accounts. No one in their right mind can actually believe that institutions such as Goldman Sachs cares 2 cents for either party. Did Obama do enough to regulate the industry? Probably not. But with enemies across the aisle and the 1% ensuring they remain the 1% what exactly were his options.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: