About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Arizona Medical Marijuana Law: Gov. Jan Brewer Signs Measure To Ban Medical Marijuana On College Campuses


Go Brewer and the Feds! Because attempting to ban drugs in this country has ALWAYS been successful and there has been a clear link between college students using marijuana and wasting millions of dollars in federal funds. Alcohol on college campuses? Oh thats not a problem. Last time I checked the biggest spender of American dollars are the "straight and narrow" Congress and Administration who are not subjected to any laws apparently...
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: