About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

State Of The Union 2012: Obama Delivers Address (LIVE VIDEO & UPDATES)


I love the Republican response from the wonderful Gov. Mitch Daniels...­"This president cannot continue to pit Americans against each other" Really? Are you referring to the 98% subject to the domination of the 2%? The very two percent that rapes the masses, is solely responsibl­e for the economic crisis of today? Oh I'm sorry the President misspoke, he was too general in attempting to hold all those responsibl­e accountabl­e. Both sides of Congress, both sides of the aisle held by their millions of dollars in donations. Perhaps he should have called out the 2% by name, one by one and asked them before the nation, what exactly are YOU doing to make this country great? The most powerful will always be the most responsibl­e so someone please tell me why we shouldn't have a problem with the upper?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments: